We’re doing everything possible to ensure that you’ll enjoy your stay with peace of mind
During this period of global concern due the presence of COVID-19, we have adapted our hygiene and daily work processes following local and international protocols for the safety of our guests, associates and community.
We want to share with you the preventive measures that we have implemented in this returning to activity with maximum security. These measures are based on the recommendations of our government, through the Secretaría de Salud (Secretary of Health) in conjunction with the Secretaría de Turismo (Secretary of Tourism), following the measures of the World Health Organization.
• Each person who works in Mawimbi has been trained to apply the new safety and hygiene protocols to minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection.
• All the staff is using the personal protective equipment for their own and our guest’s security.
• We are measuring the temperature of each employee upon their arrival to the hotel, before their work shift.
• In each area of the hotel we have placed the necessary to keep your hands clean and disinfected.
• Face masks and gloves are available at reception if you need them.
• We would appreciate if you could help us to remain to be a safe environment, following the recommendations of the signboards placed in different areas of the hotel: remain more than 1.5 meters away from anyone, wearing a mask while you share with your beloved ones, washing correctly your hands at least every half hour during more than 30 seconds, among others.
• We're taking special care in the number of people who can be in common areas at the same time.
• We keep under control that the common areas are constantly cleaned and disinfected.
• Upon arrival, we apply a disinfectant to your luggage.
• As a security check, we will measure your temperature.
• We will inform you about the practices you must follow during your stay at the hotel.
• To make your CHECK IN, since all the data will be requested during the reservation process, in case we lack any details, we will ask you to send it through WhatsApp (+52 984 3162830)
• Likewise, you can approach reception to request any extra service that you require or send your request through WhatsApp and we will be happy to respond.
• At your CHECK OUT, we prefer the payment by CARD.
• In addition to being cleaned and disinfected, the rooms are ozonized and adequately ventilated.
• Our cleaning staff always enters the room with the personal protective equipment that has been added as part of their uniform.
• If you prefer, cleaning service can be declined to minimize contact.
• We have added antibacterial gel to the amenities.
• Bed linen and towels are washed at high temperatures.
• The location of the tables has been modified to guarantee the adequate distance between them.
• We have a digital menu (QR code) that you can access from your cell phone.
• All the tables and chairs are disinfected before and after their use.
• As always, our kitchen staff complies with all hygiene regulations and the rigorous control of protocols.
Help us to take care of you; we want to remain a safe place for you, our beloved community and us. Please, abide by the preventive measures and follow the recommendations.
We invite you to visit the Gobierno Federal’s website for tourist assistance,